Navigation

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spring Shopping!

Today was my little spring shopping. After doing the test at school, I decided to go an get some new clothes for summer since it's fast approaching :)
In place of getting new clothes, I am actually going through the ones I already have and donating them to someone who will gladly take them since I have so much I don't wear anymore. Hopefully someone will like them more than I did :D

anyways, here's what I bought:

Rimmel London 420 Sweet Lavender Nail polish. It's definitely a lot lighter than I thought it was, and I don't normally wear this stuff. I usually end up peeling it off after 10 minutes, but it's wearable, and very light and makes it look like your not wearing any. I love it :)


Next is this Scandaleyes Eyeliner also from Rimmel London. I haven't tried it yet but I will soon :), (since I'm used to wearing pencil eyeliner, and I'm excited to try this liquidy one.) Hopefully it'll stay, and look more better? 




I thought about getting some other little things, but I ended up getting some Anti-breakage Keratin Oil Shampoo/Conditioner, and I'm hoping that it will help my hair be healthy again since the blonde parts feel very straw like, and help it grow longer. (I haven't had long hair since 10th grade. That was a billion years ago.) 


along with all this, I Finally got heat protect spray for my flat iron got2b 425 Heat Protecter. I never knew the existence of this stuff until my friend showed me it, and I was like O: I NEED THIS. I nearly fried my hair off during my junior year of high school, and realizing this, I stopped straightening it every morning. (It's all healthy, just the blonde is straw-like.) 

and to complete it all,
I got this tanktop shirt like,
it's super thin, and will feel amazing during the summer breeze and it's super cute! :3
Only problem is...
THE LADY FORGOT TO TAKE OFF THIS TAG THINGY. D:



and last: 2 pairs of shorts :3
the white one to match the top above: and just another pair because they were super cute! :3

Hope you have a nice day and smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment